It’s time to show your love and support to your favourite Cosplayers – Rithe and Xiaoyu!
They will be joining Kueh and Kusu trip on 27 March 2022 at 2 pm (ONE DAY ONLY)
Don’t miss the chance to meet them in person, have an afternoon tea together and purchase some of their special cosplay merchandise!
Celebrity Cosplayers – Rithe and Xiaoyu Fan Meet
Date: 27 March 2022 (Sun)
Time: 2 pm to 4.30 pm
Location: Kueh and Kusu trip.
Include: Cakes and free flow drinks.
Note: Boarding starts at 1:45 pm at Harbourfront Centre, Level 1 – The Arrival Gate (next to the Cocoa Trees)
EARLY BIRD TICKETS ON SALES
Usual Price – $90 nett per person
Early Bird Price – $70 nett per person ($20 off!)
Sales Period – 1 March to 13 March 2022 or first 20 redemptions, whichever is earlier.
See you there!
THINGS TO NOTE
- You do not need your passport for Kueh & Kusu. You only need to bring along a Photo ID and a smart phone with your TraceTogether app.
- For kids without Photo ID, we will accept a screenshot of their birth certificates.
COVID-19 SAFE MANAGEMENT MEASURES
- Ferry is regularly sanitised and all our service staff are fully vaccinated.
- Passengers must abide by our Safe Management Measures.
- Please wear your mask whenever you are not drinking or eating.
- We only accept a max of 5 persons per group if the passengers are from different households. If you are from the same household, we can accept a group of more than 5 and we will split you up and you won’t be seated next to each other. Speak to us if you need further assistance.
- Please do not mingle with passengers from other tables or form a large group of more than 5 at all times, even though you may all belong to the same household.
- We are only allowed to carry 50 passengers for each Kueh and Kusu trip.
- No smoking is allowed on board, indoors and outdoors.
ONLY ELIGIBLE FOR FULLY VACCINATED PASSENGERS
Under the latest Ministry of Health directives, Kueh & Kusu is open to only fully vaccinated people.
- As announced during the Multi-Ministry Task Force (MTF) press conference on 6 August 2021, F&B establishments are permitted to seat fully vaccinated diners in groups of up to 5 persons.
- “Fully vaccinated” means two weeks after receiving a full regimen of the Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnaty or Moderna vaccines, or any of the vaccines on the WHO EUL listing, with the vaccination status updated in MOH’s national IT system as indicated in Section (2) below.
- In addition, the following individuals are eligible to dine-in at F&B establishments if they:
- Have recovered from COVID-19 and have a valid Pre-Event Test (PET) exemption notice; or
- Have a negative PET result for the duration of his/her dine-in from an MOH-approved COVID-19 test provider within the last 24 hours; or
- Are children aged 12 years and below, so long as all children at a given table are from the same household.
- F&B establishments are not allowed to accept any dine-in customers who do meet the criteria in (a)-(c) above.
- Please submit your vaccination certificate via google form at bit.ly/VaccinationCert
TABLE ARRANGEMENT & SEAT ASSIGNMENT
- When you board, you will be shown to your table.
- Tables are assigned in compliance with Safe Management Measures.
- Please do not switch tables.
- We cannot guarantee preferred seats or tables, with apologies.
- Passengers from two different small groups may be assigned one table.
- Please inform us in advance if you require any special assistance (e.g. passengers in wheelchairs).
- Children above 6 year old are welcome onboard and they must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Children need to buy tickets before joining the tour. For children’s rate, please check with us.
- There is no children’s menu available. Children will be served the same menu as adults.
- Please let us know if you would like to bring your baby or infant.
MENU AND DIETARY REQUIREMENTS
- All food served is Halal-certified.
- The menu is subject to change depending on the season and availability of ingredients.
- Vegetarian option may be available. Please let us know in advance if you wish to indulge in a vegetarian menu.
- Products may include nuts or trace of nuts.
- For any special dietary requirements or restrictions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and additional charges may apply.
- Beverages (soft drinks and alcoholic drinks) are available for purchase.
REFUND AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- Once tickets/tours are purchased, they cannot be cancelled and refund is not allowed.
- If you are unable to travel due to personal reason, please give us at least 3 days notice prior to your trip date. We will allow trip reschedule or pax replacement and subject to admin fees and seat availability.
- We are unable to reschedule, refund (partial or full) or cancel your tickets if you miss your tour and/or “no show”.
- We reserve the right to change, modify or cancel the trip itinerary at any time for reasons beyond our control.